ZD Announces Promotions
Promotions at ZD
Effective January 1, 2017, Zook Dinon PA (“ZD”) is pleased to announce several promotions for our professional staff:
- Ms. Susan Haggerty, CPA has been promoted to Director and becomes the firm’s first female shareholder. Susan has been with ZD since 2002 and has been instrumental in developing the fund administration sector of the practice in addition to overseeing audits of employee benefit plans. She graduated maxima cum laude from La Salle University.
- Mr. Matthew C. Driehorst, CPA has been promoted to Principal. Matt provides tax planning and compliance services to business entities and individuals. Previously, he was a Manager in the Business Tax Services Practice of Deloitte Tax, LLP. He is a cum laude graduate of Duquesne University and this spring will be completing his Master of Taxation at Villanova University.
- Mr. Anthony Santos, CPA has been promoted to Manager. Anthony provides tax planning and compliance services to corporations, trusts, and individuals. He graduated magna cum laude from La Salle University and is currently pursuing his Master of Taxation at Villanova University.
- Mr. Eric Weiss, CPA, MSA has been promoted to Senior Associate. He is a member of the firm’s assurance group. Eric graduated cum laude from Arizona State University and has a Master of Science in Accounting from Drexel University.
- Kelsey Ressler, CPA has been promoted to Experienced Associate. Kelsey provides tax compliance services for business entities and individuals. She is a magna cum laude graduate of Elizabethtown College.
- Melissa O’Donnell, MBA has been promoted to Experienced Associate. Melissa is a member of the firm’s assurance group. She graduated maxima cum laude from La Salle University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and a Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in accounting.