We encourage our team to get involved with their local communities through community service activities such as volunteering for organizations that are personally meaningful to them. The firm provides support to its employees who donate their time to charitable organizations.
Additionally, the firm sponsors community service events for employees to participate in as a team. Most recently, the firm organized community service days at the Philabundance Hunger Relief Center. Philabundance is the Philadelphia region’s largest food bank and hunger relief organization. In addition to donating our time we also held food drives to donate to the individuals that Philabundance serves.
Our team members have dedicated their time and efforts, through volunteering and board involvement, to the following organizations:
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- CONTACT of Burlington County
- Delaware Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- South Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Variety – The Children’s Charity of Greater Philadelphia
- West Jersey Chamber Music Society
- Cradles to Crayons
Check out our news room to learn about our most recent community activities.